Student Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Parent/Guardian Terms & Conditions
Love Literacy’s Terms and conditions for parents and guardians outlined below. Please read them carefully.
It is also advised that parents and parents read through and discuss the ‘Student’ section with their child to ensure they fully understand what they are agreeing to.
- Parents are expected to check their children’s exercise book, homework and discuss learning weekly.
- In the event that a student is absent, the full amount will still be required. Students will be required to catch up on missed work.
- Fees will be paid for each course in full or via monthly subscription via www.love-literacy.com
- Both face-to-face and online lessons run for an academic year.
- Year 11 classes end on the 2nd of May 2021.
- Parents should give a minimum of 6 weeks' notice in writing to end lessons.
- One-off courses are non-refundable upon booking.
- Students, parents and staff will be expected to comply with Covid-19 safety procedures. These will be emailed for face-to-face classes.
Student terms & conditions
Love Literacy’s Terms and conditions for students outlined below. Please read them carefully.
- Students are expected to arrive on time, where possible, with bottled water, having used the restroom prior to the session.
- All students are expected to give 100% effort and be respectful at all times.
- Students must complete all independent study tasks set by their teacher.
- Students must have exercise books, a dictionary/thesaurus, pencil, pen, scientific calculator and protractor set and a green pen, as appropriate, at every lesson.
- Students must present their work neatly.
- Students should catch up on any work missed.
- Online students must log in 10 minutes prior to the lesson and have their video function on for the duration of the lesson.
Product Terms & Conditions
You will find Love Literacy’s Terms and conditions for purchase of products below. Please read them carefully.
- Orders: Pre-orders will be posted during the first week in December to the address provided. An email will be sent to advise that goods have been shipped.